● Usage of personal information
The Distillers Association may collect customers’ personal information for the following objectives
- To verify customers’ identity
- To take a survey
- To mail invoices, rewards, prizes, etc.
- To improve our service or to develop a new service
- To hear customers’ opinions for reference on future projects
- To introduce available services to our customers
The personal information (e.g., name, address, phone number, e-mail address) collected for the above objectives will have limited usage and will be handled with sensitivity to privacy. It will neither be used for objectives other than the ones listed above nor lent out to or sold to any third-party organizations.
Posted: September 1, 2005 2-8-9 Minatomachi, Naha city, Okinawa 900-0001 TEL:098-868-3727 FAX:098-861-3733 Okinawa Distillers Association